Our resource centre provides information and services to help you publish your research with – and review for – The Society for Academic Research Journals.
A few essentials for publishing in this journal:
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
Submission process: All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- About this journal:
Topics covered include
- Accounting and Finance
- Asset Management
- Business Administration
- Business laws
- Business and Economics Management
- Company Management & Laws
- Capital gains and loses
- Business and Marketing
- Debt Positions of the States & individuals
- Finance Management
- Human Capital and Employers
- Professional Ethics and Practices
- Non-performing loans
- Public Sector
- Rural and Urban Economics
- Marketing and Economics
- Risk & Securities
- Micro Finance
- International Business Policies and Regulations
- Trade Unions
- Editorial Board
Editor in Chief
- Dr. Hardev Sharma, Secretary, The Society for Academic Research, Jaipur, India
Editorial Board Members
- Dr Rashmi Soni, Assoicate Professor, Dept. of Corporate Finance, Accounting and Banking, K J Somaiya Institute of Management studies and Research, Mumbai, India
- Dr. Kiymet Caliyurt, Professor, Dept. of Auditing & Accounting, Trakya University, Turkey email: email@example.com
- Dr. Akinwale Ayofe Akeem, Assoicate Professor, Dept. of Commerence, University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- Dr. Pinki Rani, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Accounting & Finance, Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur, Rewari, India email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Mamta Tiwari, Agriculture University, Kota, Rajasthan, India email: email@example.com
- Dr. Anupam Jain, Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce, LBS PG College, Jaipur, India
- Dr.bhavik swadia, Assistant Professor, Department of Banking & Education, S.M.Patel Institute of Commerce, Gujrat, India email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Dwi Kartikasari, Lecturer, Department of Business Management, Batam State Polytechnic, Batam, Indonesia email: email@example.com
- Mr. Hamidu Issaka, Freelance, Dept. of Taxation, University for Development Studies, Ghana email: firstname.lastname@example.org